Brand Ambassador Terms & Conditions
Thanks for considering our brand ambassador program! Our company is dedicated to providing the best apparel to our customers. Since we don’t know every one of our ambassadors personally, we’ve created some terms to set everybody’s expectations.
When we say “Company”, “we”, “our”, or “us” in this document, we are referring to American Scroll™.
When we say “Services”, we mean any product created and maintained by American Scroll™.
These terms may be updated at any time in the future. We will update you via email.
Please read this document in its entirety before accepting to become a brand ambassador of the Company.
To become an ambassador of the Company, you must:
- You'll need to purchase a minimum of 2 shirts to get started with the ambassador program. We'll send you a discount code for 50% off the retail price.
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Have read, understood, and agreed to these terms.
- Be in good standing with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC)
- Own social media accounts
As a brand ambassador of the company you agree to:
- Create, post, and share content that promotes American Scroll's™ services
- Promote your unique promo code to increase sales for American Scroll™
- Collaborate with other ambassadors when required
- Occasionally attend events, if requested by American Scroll™.
As a brand ambassador you agree not to:
- Make any guarantees, representations, or warranties on behalf of American Scroll™, other than the ones provided in the marketing material.
- Spam or promote American Scroll™ in a way that violates any laws or regulations.
- Promote American Scroll™ in any sexually explicit, violent, political, discriminatory, unlawful, threatening, illegal, or otherwise objectional content - subject to the sole direction of American Scroll™.
- Use the company’s brand, image, or likeness on your own website, creating customer confusion
- Run any paid advertising with your promotional codes
- Engage in any fraudulent activity that would artificially affect any social media metrics such as, but not limited to, likes, follows, shares, and views.
- Create multiple ambassador accounts or use more than one promo code.
- Misrepresent or modify the price of American Scroll's™ services
American Scroll™ reserves the right to request removal or modification of any Ambassador content in its sole discretion.
The ambassador agrees to disclose the material connection between them and American Scroll™.
The ambassador may used text such as “#sponsored” or “#ad” to disclose this relationship.
The disclosure should be clear and follow all guidelines by the Federal Trade Commission (FTC)
The ambassador will be paid 15% of every sale generated through their promo code.
This percentage is subject to change by American Scroll™ at any time.
The ambassador is solely responsible for any and all tax obligations.
Intellectual Property Rights
The ambassador grants American Scroll™ a worldwide, irrevocable, sub-licensable, non-exclusive license to use the content the ambassador creates to promote American Scroll's™ services, in any manner, in whole or in part, in perpetuity. This includes, but is not limited to, social media, advertising, publications, marketing material, or any other form of media.
The company content:
American Scroll™ grants the ambassador a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable, limited license to use the Company's name, logo, slogans, promo codes, likeness, and other advertising material solely for the purpose of this ambassador agreement. American Scroll™ retains all rights to their content.
American Scroll™ may terminate the relationship with the ambassador at any time for any reason with or without cause.
The ambassador may terminate the relationship with American Scroll™ with written notice of 30 days.
While an ambassador of American Scroll™, the ambassador may not promote or advertise competing products.
You expressly agree and understand that American Scroll™ shall not be liable to you or any third party for any direct, indirect, consequential or any other damages including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profit, goodwill, or other intangible losses resulting from the ambassador program.